What’s New with the AS175!!
- 1400W Tool has been highly enhanced for better performance with a more powerful motor and extended brush life, which enables a more seamless cutting experience.
- Improved Belt Drive with the addition of a heavy duty triple V belt, along with a more efficient power transmission allows for a longer lifetime and faster cuts.
- Heavy Duty Dust Boot collects most of the dust generated when connected to a vacuum. This keeps the worksite clean and reduces silica dust particles in the air.
- Vibration reduction further enhances ergonomics, allowing the tool to be used for an extended period.
• The AS175 is a revolution in cutting technology.
• Using a unique patented cutting motion and two forward facing blades.
• The AS175 is able to perform with degrees of effectiveness and safety which were previously impossible.
• Designed for professional Tradespeople it is ideal for a variety of cutting tasks making it the most versatile and useful tool you will ever own!
• Powerful 1400W motor
• Trigger switch
• Adjustable belt drive
• Ergonomic soft grip handle
• Tungsten Carbide teeth blades
What was before a time-consuming, dusty and inaccurate job can now be transformed into an easy, fast, virtually dust-free, precise and safe job with the Arbortech AS175, providing you with many important benefits:
• Cut Square:
The AS175 cuts square openings with no over cutting. Surrounding brickwork can remain untouched, no bolstering or stitch drilling is required and job completion times can be reduced.
• Cuts Deep:
The AS175 is the only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 4 3/4”.
• Cuts Safe:
The AS175 provides superior operator safety. The inherently safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control.
• Plunge Cuts:
Use the AS175 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
• Cuts Dry-Low Dust:
This unique cutting technology creates very little fly dust protecting the operator and creating a cleaner work environment.
• High Visibility and Precision Cutting:
The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting making the AS175 the ideal tool whenever accuracy and precision is required.
Renovation, Restoration and Repair
The Arbortech AS175 Brick + Mortar Saw is an ideal tool for both trade professionals and DIY enthusiasts, as it covers a wide range of renovation, restoration and repair work:
• Housing repairs and re-pointing
• Extensions and additions
• Renovations and alterations
• Chimney repair & restoration
• Toothing brickwork for extensions.
• Fast removal of in-built objects such as anchors, wall plates, joists, trusses, frames, sills, beams, lintels, wall units and steps.
• Expansion joints and wall section replacement.
• Removal of in-built furniture, plumbing and vanities.
• Cutting of archways and windows.
• Electrical cabling, conduit & switch boxes.
• Electrical goods.
• Waste units.
• A/C units
The AS175 comes complete with:
- AS175 1400w Brick and Mortar Saw
- Heavy Duty Tool Bag
- General Purpose blades
- Plunge Blades
- Vacuum Adaptor
- Dust Boot
• Australian Made
1 YEAR ‘Australia Wide’ WARRANTY