iQMS362 Dustless Dry Cutting Masonry Saw with built-in Vacuum System
While technology and innovation have changed the world from automobiles to personal electronics, professional masons have been stuck using the same old, antiquated cutting tools for generations – until today! Meet the worlds first dry cutting masonry saw, with a built-in vacuum system to make it virtually dustless! Featuring a 270-degree dust reduction system, the dust is captured within the blade guard, rear dust guard and the downdraft, louvered table via a high-powered, integrated vacuum system. The dust passes through a 3-stage filtration system, filtering the heavy debris, fine dust and superfine dust particles into the collection chamber – with a hefty 18+ Kilogram capacity! In addition to the incredible dust collection, the vacuum also keeps the blade cool enough to touch while operating, which along with removing the cutting debris, extends the life of your blade considerably!
The iQMS362 motor, Q-Drive™ blade and integrated dust collection system are specifically engineered to overcome the common limitations of most masonry saws. The proprietary Q-Drive™ blade incorporates the latest in diamond tool technology, designed to reduce turbulence and dust. The Q-Drive™ also cuts 40% faster than any other blade on the market, cutting materials of all different shapes, sizes and densities! The Q-Drive™ blade, coupled with the high power motor makes cutting any and all materials an absolute breeze!
Speed, accuracy with the ability to cut a wide range of masonry materials.
- Cut brick, pavers, stone and veneer with unmatched precision.
- Cuts up to 40% faster than any other masonry saw in its class
- Powerful 1800 watt Motor
- Huge 419 mm Dry Cut Diamond Blade (included)
Easy to move and transport, ideal for any location, readily available power.
- High-flotation tires allow one person to move over rough job site terrain.
- Integrated stand with a gas-shock powered lifting/lowering mechanism.
- Operates on standard 240 v Single Phase Power.
Workers’ health, safety and compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Integrated dust collection captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust.
- Meets the 2017 OSHA silica standard.
- Cut dry while protecting the health and safety of your workforce.