The LAR 300 rotation laser delivers everything you need to simply work efficiently. This high-quality product is the ideal partner for precise horizontal levelling work in outdoor applications. The laser is impressively easy to operate and, when used together with the REC 300 Digital receiver, allows tasks to be carried out rapidly and reliably within a working area of up to 800 m. Thanks to the integrated protection systems, nothing can stop this laser from doing its job – whether it is dropped or exposed to rain or dust. Typically STABILA – because lasting precision is the crucial factor.
- Fully automatic motor-driven rotation laser for horizontal applications – ready for use straight away thanks to fast self-levelling within 10 seconds. Quality and precision, made in Germany.
- Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA PROTECTOR system – perfect protection, even when the laser is dropped from a tripod at a height of up to 1.80 m: just set up the tripod again, switch on and carry on measuring.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Resistant to heat and cold from -10°C to +60°C.
- Exceptionally easy to operate at just the touch of a button.
- Large working area with set receiver – up to 800 m diameter.
- Correct heights quickly – direct reading of deviations from the reference plane on the receiver display with millimetre accuracy.
- Receiver with visual and acoustic guidance as well as two displays.
- 5/8“ thread for attaching to a tripod.
- Carrying case for easy transport.
- Compatible with commercially available machine controllers.