BT Electric Block Saw
- The 20″ diamond blade with 8″ cutting clearance allows you to breeze through concrete blocks and other masonry products in one clean cut.
- The single or three phase electric motor provides the grunt you need in any location, even the most demanding work sites.
- The enlarged sliding carriage provides a completely stable platform for large scale blocks, pavers or bricks to rest on while being cut.
- Eliminate dust with the adjustable water supply valve.
- The removable mitre guide allows you to consistently cut concrete blocks, pavers and bricks to any length or shape you require.
- The detachable base provides neat transportation options on any ute, truck or van.
- The galvanized stand and base combined with the zinc electroplated saw arm ensures the BT Block Saw repels rust and corrosion throughout many years of operation.
- Both BT electric Block Saws utilise a 15amp plug.
BT Electric Block Saw single phase is best for concrete blocks and other similar material.
Three phase best for concrete blocks and harder materials such as stone, rock etc.
- Choice of 4kw 3 phase electric motor or 2.2kw 240 volt single phase electric motor
- Suits 20” blade
- Depth of cut: 200mm
- Length of cut: 540mm
- Length: 1300mm
- Width: 700mm
- Height: 1550mm
- Weight: 143kg
- Length: 360mm
- Width: 570mm
Blade not included.
12 Month Warranty. Made in Australia
Jeff Thomas joined his father in 1980 and in 1990. Bruce Thomas’s daughter, Vicki Haynes, joined the company in an operational capacity.