BT Honda Brick Saw
- The 6.5hp Genuine Honda GX200 Engine provides the grunt you need to cut bricks all day, in any location.
- Eliminate dust with the custom designed 3-way independent water control button, providing water flow in the off, on or hands-free constant flow mode.
- The removable mitre guide allows you to consistently cut bricks to any length or shape you require.
- The lightweight, detachable base provides easy manoeuvrability for one man and allows the saw to neatly fit on any ute, truck or van.
- Zinc electroplating ensures the Brick Saw repels rust and corrosion throughout many years of operation.
- Puncture proof tyres mean the BT Honda Brick Saw can be taken on even the most demanding work sites.
- Custom designed 6.5HP Honda GX200 motor
- Suits 14″ blade
- Depth of cut: 125mm
- Length of cut: 500mm
- Length: 1100mm
- Width: 660mm
- Height: 1350mm
- Weight: 85kg
- Length: 310mm
- Width: 440mm
Base Roller Rails are available on all new bricksaws.
They provide easy repair of annoying divets.
Divets are caused through the vibration of the bricksaw carriage when the bricksaw is left unattended with the engine running.
This problem applies to petrol engine bricksaws only.
To repair divets, simply turn the base roller rails over.
Base Roller Rails are not recommended for old bricksaws.
12 Month Warranty. Made in Australia
Jeff Thomas joined his father in 1980 and in 1990. Bruce Thomas’s daughter, Vicki Haynes, joined the company in an operational capacity.