BT Petrol Block saw
- The 20″ diamond blade with 8″ cutting clearance allows you to breeze through concrete blocks and other masonry products in one clean cut.
- The 9hp Genuine Honda GX270 Engine provides the grunt you need in any location, even the most demanding and remote work sites.
- The enlarged sliding carriage provides a completely stable platform for large scale blocks, pavers or bricks to rest on while being cut.
- Eliminate dust with the adjustable water supply valve.
- The removable mitre guide allows you to consistently cut concrete blocks, pavers and bricks to any length or shape you require.
- The detachable base provides neat transportation options on any ute, truck or van.
- The galvanized stand and base combined with the zinc electroplated saw arm ensures the BT Petrol Block Saw repels rust and corrosion throughout many years of operation.
- Custom designed 9hp GX270 Honda Motor
- Suits 20” blade
- Depth of cut: 200mm
- Length of cut: 540mm
- Length: 1300mm
- Width: 700mm
- Height: 1550mm
- Weight: 143kg
- Length: 360mm
- Width: 570mm
Blade not included.
12 Month Warranty. Made in Australia
Jeff Thomas joined his father in 1980 and in 1990. Bruce Thomas’s daughter, Vicki Haynes, joined the company in an operational capacity.
With a mind attuned and the precision required to invent and develop tools to improve the lot of bricklayers. Bruce and Jeff established themselves as leaders in quality Australian made bricklaying tools. Along with the talented staff of BT.
Customers also have had a part to play in the success
BT listened to the needs of customers in developing tools that save time and achieve a positive result. E.g. the ‘dori block’ which was designed by a bricklayer named Dorian. The prototype was worked on by BT with the result of being a tool that has been well accepted in the marketplace.
BT is the market leader in brick saws, paver saws and block saws. The products are manufactured in the BT factory at Kirrawee. With Australian steel and local labour, an aspect of manufacturing that is not often seen in Australia today.
BT has been able to produce tools that have met the needs of tradesmen whose quality is well known in the marketplace. After decades of continuous improvement and innovation, BT now stands as the world’s pre-eminent manufacturer of bricklaying and masonry equipment and is proud to support the tradesman that build homes, communities and countries one brick at a time.