MARSHALLTOWN Brick Trowels are designed for durability and offer professional-grade quality to help you complete all functional or decorative brick, block, and stonework. Each Brick Trowel is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and polished to perfection for a clean finish to any job.
- Essential for all functional or decorative brick, block, and stonework
- Blade made from high carbon steel
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
- The DuraCork handle is made of a composite mixture that includes fine pieces of cork. This results in a textured handle that is tacky to provide a better grip.
- Wide London pattern trowels are perfect for laying brick and block as the rounded heel places the mortar further forward on the blade than a Philadelphia pattern.
- Handle rise is set at a precise angle for ergonomic comfort.
- The blade is taper ground to the perfect thickness to maintain consistent flexibility and strength.