STABILA 1.2M Type R 3 Vial Level
This level is exactly what pro’s have asked for and need. The STABILA R-Type 300 level has been especially developed to withstand the toughest building site conditions. It has been designed to be extremely robust, lightweight, twist-resistant – through a five-chamber ‘R’ profile – and easy-to-use. It has an extra-wide measuring surface that prevents the level tipping over during use. This makes the R 300 unlike any other level you have probably ever used before. STABILA, when practical experience leads to innovation.
STABILA 1.2M Type R Product advantages:
- Extremely robust, torsion-resistant aluminium ‘R’ profile.
- Extra-wide measuring surface for extreme stability – no tipping over during the measurement process.
- Three accurate marking and cutting edges for exact marking over the full length of the profile.
- Handrail with finger groove over the full length makes it easy to grip when measuring and carrying.
- Coated measuring surfaces protect delicate surfaces.
- Continuous bridge over the horizontal vial increases the stability of the profile.
- End caps with an slip-stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
- Shock-absorbing end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
- Removable end caps – exact positioning and marking right up into the corners.
- The ‘R’ profile shape allows construction material to be smoothed off easily.
- Easy to clean.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position of ± 0.5 mm/m.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 coated measuring surfaces.
- Especially suitable for craftsmen who have to subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions for example, in bricklaying and carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction, gardening and landscaping work.