Arbortech AS200X Brick and Mortar Allsaw Kit – The next generation Arbortech ALLSAW AS200X Brick and Mortar Allsaw Kit provides unmatched cutting capability for today’s masonry and heritage restoration projects. With improved ergonomics, a powerful 1500W motor and the all-new Quick Switch Blade system, the Arbortech AS200X is ready to renovate. The advanced dust control and non-kickback cutting action offer industry professionals a safe and precise option in challenging restoration environments.
With seven different blade geometries, the AS200X Quick Switch Blades offer deep precision cutting with minimal overcutting. With its unique dual blade cutting action, these versatile AS200X blades can make cuts that other tools cannot. Cutting deep and square, tuckpointing, removing a single brick, toothing out for extensions or cutting aged masonry, the AS200X is an essential masonry tool for the 21st century renovation professional.
- All-New Quick Switch Blade System makes switching up blades easy for improved on-site productivity.
- Improved Flex Grip Handle with adjustable rubber grip for better handling and flexibility when cutting brick and mortar.
- Superior dust reduction and collection when fitted with the flexible, heavy duty dust boot uniquely engineered for the AS200X.
- Dual Blade 5100 rpm technology for deep, square and safe precision cutting action ranging from 35mm to 170mm deep.
- All-New AS200X Quick Switch Blades for various applications
- Powerful Arbortech AS200X 1500W Motor
- Quick Switch General Purpose Blade
- Quick Switch Plunge Blade
- Dust Boot
- Arbortech Hard Carry Case
+ Additional set of GP Blades for Free – Limited Time Only.
All-New AS200X Quick Switch Blades for various applications.
With a number of specialised blades available, including XL Blades, Heritage Blades, Switch Box Blades, Headjoint Blades and more. We have the blade for the job.
CUT SQUARE, DEEP & WITH PRECISION
The unique patented orbital cutting action of the two reciprocating blades allows cutting of brick, mortar, and masonry faster than traditional reciprocating saws.
This cutting action also produces minimal airborne dust, offering a safe and controllable operation, with the ability to cut to a depth of 4 3/4″ (120mm), cut square corners, and make variable-width cuts without overcutting.